Featured Post

Beckett Prospect Card

Counting this pack, there are only four packs that have yet to be revealed from my 2000 Skybox Metal box.  I may have gotten the box on my birthday (mid-November) but it's been a gift that keeps on giving seeing as how we are well into December now!  Even more exciting for me is that I have a second birthday box that I haven't begun to reveal.  Perhaps I will start that soon, or maybe I'll wait until after the holidays when things typically slow way down.  I'm not sure, what do you think?

Pack 25:
39.  Tom Glavine
48.  Jose Lima
52.  Tim Salmon
72.  Darin Erstad
106.  Hideki Irabu
116.  Edgar Martinez
147.  Bobby Abreu
166.  David Wells
219.  Prospects:  Josh Beckett

Finally, a prospect that actually did something useful in the big leagues!  
13 of 15 TS.  Talent Show:  Peter Bergeron

This is the third Montreal Expos insert card out of the box...

Comments