Featured Post

'Ol Montreal, We Hardly Knew Ye

I should be writing my final exam right now for one of my classes.  Key word:  should.  Instead, you get another pack out of the 2000 Skybox Metal box.  Let's see what goodies this pack brings:

Pack 23:
6.  Derek Bell
15.  Luis Gonzalez
18.  Dave Burba
53.  Kevin Millwood
109.  Frank Thomas
114.  Curt Schilling
169.  Randy Wolf
170.  Jeff Cirillo
1 of 10 PP.  Platinum Portraits:  Carlos Beltran

7 of 15 F.  Fusion:  Ugueth Urbina & Vladimir Guerrero

This Fusion card is one of the last few tributes to the 'ol National League Canadian team.  There's certainly something bittersweet about that.  I've only ever been to Montreal once in my life, and that was to pick up a friend at the airport back when I was in graduate school at the University of Vermont.  That's your useless fact for the day, now I've got to get back to writing this exam.  Finals don't write (or grade) themselves you know.

Comments