Featured Post

Where'd Ya Go, Jeff DaVanon?

It's time to dip back into the 2000 Skybox Metal box and rip open another pack.  By the time this post goes live, I should only have one more true lesson to deliver for the semester - both Wednesday and Friday will be dedicated to reviewing for the final exam in my two Calculus I classes.  In my Mathematics of Games and Gambling class, we will have our Texas Holdem tournament in class on Wednesday and then use Friday to review for the final exam.  Exciting times are ahead!

Pack 17:
23.  Matt Williams
63.  Andres Galarraga

75.  Kent Bottenfield
97.  Andy Pettitte
98.  Bobby Higginson
124.  Ron Gant

164.  Kevin Young
191.  Shawn Estes
192.  Ken Caminiti
228.  Prospect:  Jeff DaVanon

It seemed like DaVanon was a can't miss prospect back around the turn of the century.  At least, that's what the card companies would have had you believe.  I don't know what ever became of him...

The number of duplicates in this pack?  6.  Ouch!

Comments