Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Another PWE with Larkins!

Not all that long ago, I completed a quick swap with Jeff over at 2x3 Heroes.  Jeff wanted an Adam Wilk card that I pulled in my repack box that I got for Christmas.  You can read about his end of the trade over at his fine blog here.

In return, Jeff sent me a trio of Larkins - including a 1992 Leaf Studio card that I haven't featured yet in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection.

Speaking of Barry Larkin, last night I posted the next round of cards to vote on in my Barry Larkin Experiment (with the idea of decided which of the first 100 cards that I wrote about in my collection is the best)!  Be sure to check my archives and then vote using the polls on the right of my blog.

Thanks for the quick and easy swap Jeff!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer.  I'm happy to do little trades or big trades!

Comments