Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: The Last of the Finest Box (1:240 packs?!?)

We began the group break with six unopened boxes.  After I open the final pack out of the Finest box, three of those six boxes will be completely finished off.  Let's keep the fun rolling along though - here's the final pack out of 2000 Topps Finest.

By the way, despite the fact that this is probably one of the most interesting packs in the box, I promise I've posted them in the exact order that I've opened them (and I write each post before I move on to opening up the next pack).  It's little surprises like this that make group breaks fun - and it's even better when it happens in the last pack!

Pack 24:
161.  Andy Ashby - Phillies
183.  Tino Martinez - Yankees
205.  Craig Biggio - Astros
235.  Rafael Furcal - Braves
FM4.  Finest Moments:  Wade Boggs - Rays (Refractor)

184.  Doug Mientkiewicz - Twins - Gold Refractor (Die Cut)

The Finest Moment refractor is seeded 1:20 packs which is nice for the Rays!  The Gold Refractor Die-Cut card is seeded 1:240 packs!!  Obviously, the Twins are the big winners here (assuming I'm reading the pack odds correctly).  An easy choice - pack win goes to the Twins.

Comments