Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: A Past Time Signature Sighting!

There is only one box remaining in the group break - and within that box?  Well, there's only eight more packs.  Here's two of them.

2005 Upper Deck Past Time Pennants:
Pack 13:
49.  Keith Hernandez - Mets
53.  Luis Aparicio - White Sox
64.  Phil Niekro - Braves

74.  Ron Guidry - Yankees
82.  Tommy John - Dodgers

Each pack of Past Time Pennants seems to have at least one cardboard gem within it!  This pack's photographic highlight was of "old man" Niekro and his wonderful knuckleball in action.  Love it!  The Niekro gives the Braves five pack wins in the group break.

Pack 14:
21.  Don Newcombe - Dodgers
59.  Nolan Ryan - Rangers
78.  Stan Musial - Cardinals
83.  Tony Perez - Reds
BF.  Past Time Signatures:  Bill Freehan - Tigers

A big 'ol congratulations to Scott who had the Blue Jays (Halladay jersey) and the Tigers (this gorgeous autograph).  Even better, the signature is on card!  This is an easy call for pack win!

Comments

  1. That's it - I am buying myself a box of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it's funny. When I broke a box of this back in 05 I think that's one of the autos I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice! Is that the Bronze version of that autograph? If it is, I totally need it, so I hope Scott might want to trade it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Dennis. Freehan is a Tigers but most importantly a Wolverine. It will have a place of honor in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment