Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

How Did I Not Know about Upper Deck Pennants Before Now?!

I still plan on finishing off the Fleer Flair Showcase box today - but for now, let's shift our attention to the only other remaining unfinished box of the break - 2005 UD Past Time Pennants.  Of all the boxes in the break, this one has been (by far) my favorite - how about for you?

Pack 11:
3.  Bert Blyleven - Twins
43.  Jim Rice - Red Sox
51.  Larry Doby - Indians
65.  Phil Rizzuto - Yankees

68.  Rico Petrocelli - Red Sox

I didn't know that Blyleven was born in the Netherlands - that's cool.  I'm giving the pack win to the Red Sox since they got a pair of legends...but the best photo in the pack belongs to Rizzuto.  Epic!

Pack 12:
10.  Brooks Robinson - Orioles
11.  Bruce Sutter - Cardinals
57.  Mike Schmidt - Phillies
73.  Rollie Fingers - Athletics

77.  Sparky Lyle - Yankees

Would you dare give the pack win to any other team besides the A's after looking at that Fingers card?!  I didn't think so.

Comments