Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

I Write About the Reds Too!

While you may think that this blog is nothing but baseball cards (and now LEGOs), you'd be wrong.

Alright, you'd be correct most of the time, but once in a while I actually write about my beloved Reds.  For instance, I recently wrote a short "way too early" preview for the Reds' upcoming 2013 season over at The Baseball Big Brother Project (you can find my post here).

The Baseball Big Brother Project is a fun blog that is mostly devoted to the "little" teams in MLB.  If you'd like to read about the likes of the Astros, Reds, Pirates, Padres, Rays, or Royals (plus a few others), then you are in luck!  I invite you to check out the blog, the various authors put in a lot of work (certainly more than I do).

As a preview to the article (and to entice you to click here to read it), I present the five items in the preview without any further exposition.

  • Starting Pitching:
  • Third Base:
  • Joey Votto
  • Bye Bye Houston
  • Aroldis Chapman

See, now you can't resist, can you?  Feel free to leave any comments on that entry OR here - I'm not always good at checking comments over at The Baseball Big Brother Project.

Comments