Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Rather Blah Packs of Pacific Aurora (You've Been Warned)

It's the end of another work week - in about an hour I should be home relaxing.  Until that time though, here are a couple more packs out of my 1999 Pacific Aurora box to tide you over.

Pack 13:
54.  Manny Ramirez
95.  Chan Ho Park

100.  Geoff Jenkins
111.  Brad Fullmer
166.  Quilvio Veras
197.  Carlos Delgado

Ho hum.  Not much to see there - moving along.

Pack 14:
24.  Mike Mussina
115.  Fernando Seguignol
117.  Edgardo Alfonzo

122.  Rey Ordonez
146.  Brian Giles
154.  Ray Lankford

Well, hmm.  That wasn't all that exciting was it?  Even so, I did manage to get a bit closer to completing the entire base set so that's something.  Unfortunately, I also ended up with three more duplicates from this pack (Mussina, Ordonez, and Giles).  They will get added to the pile that is available for trade.

1 comments:

tourist504 said...

Man, Manny Ramirez used to mean something.

I can't describe to you the used-to-be-fortune in Mannys I have to this day. What the heck do I do with them all?

Post a Comment