Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

A Card Junkie Bipping (Part I)

The sun rises and the sun sets.

The winds blow and the winds calm.

The rivers run and the rivers dry.

But the bippings?

Well, they keep on coming.  Relentlessly.  Like a pack of feral dogs.

My latest Bipping is thanks to Dayf over at Cardboard Junkie.

Undearneath all those ponies he blogs about?  Pure, unadulterated wickedness.

Or, as he says "some poor sucker wants 1990 Topps".  

And so, I present...

....

...

Yep.

I've been Griffey bipped.

Luckily, in terms of possible 1990 Topps bipping Topps, I think I got off easy with the multiple Griffeys.  It sure beats getting eight Don Aase's*, right?

*I did get one Don Aase - and one is all I needed for my set!

Besides the Griffeys and the Aase, Dayf actually sent me a whole bunch of cards that I actually needed for my set.

If you want to see some of the actual cards within that stack, you'll have to check back later tonight when I post part II of the trade.  I promise it won't be all 1990 Topps either!

Comments

Post a Comment