Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

A Slew of 2013 Topps - My First Look!

My 2013 Baseball Card Buying Statistics (to date):

Number of 2013 packs purchased:  0

Number of 2013 single purchased:  0

Number of 2013 cards specifically traded for:  1

Number of 2013 Topps flagship Reds missing:  5 (out of 17 total)

Here's the full Reds team checklist from 2013 Topps (Series 1) - with scans of a few of my favorites.  Note: The cards in italics are the cards that I am currently missing.

19 Joey Votto

51 Jonathan Broxton
70 Todd Frazier
81 NL League Leaders Clayton Kershaw/Johnny Cueto/R.A. Dickey
86 Henry Rodriguez
106 Drew Stubbs
142 Tony Cingrani
155 Mat Latos

161 Bronson Arroyo
166 Logan Ondrusek
195 Chris Heisey
202 Zack Cozart

246 NL League Leaders Ryan Braun/Mike Stanton/Jay Bruce
251 Sean Marshall
275 Johnny Cueto
287 NL League Leaders Johnny Cueto/Gio Gonzalez/R.A. Dickey
296 Didi Gregorius

Not bad!

In addition, I now own this beautiful Joey Votto patch card (I don't even care that it's a manupatch)!

And, to top off the Votto love:  A mini!

All of the above cards are courtesy of Brad who I recently completed a trade with.  Thanks for the great cards - and for saving me from having to buy packs of 2013 Topps in order to get my beloved Redlegs!

I have now updated my want list to include the 2013 Topps cards that I want (only Reds this year)!

Anyone else want to trade?  Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Hey I've got Frazier, Stubbs, Heisey & Marshall set aside for you. Just e-mail me your address & I'll shoot them out to you!

    Roger "Sportscard Mask-a-Rade"

    trekman84@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment