Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 168: 2002 Fleer Tradition - #74

Barry Larkin
Year:  2002
Brand:  Fleer Tradition
Card number:  74

The Fleer Tradition line used to be one of my favorite sets so being able to add this particular Larkin card to my collection is especially nice.  I appreciate the "old school" cardboard stock, something that I wish more new sets offered.  I'm not exactly sure why there is an American flag above the word "Reds' on the front of the card though.  I'm also not sure who thought it would be a good idea to do team logos and then print them in only a single shade of blue.  The Reds logo in all blue looks dumb (and confused).  Other than those minor details though, it's a nice card.  Probably not the best Fleer Tradition Larkin card (my vote goes here) but it's still nice.

Comments