Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

For Sale: Here, eBay, and Listia

As you probably know, I've bought a lot of cards over the years.  Once in awhile, I buy so many that I end up with extras to sell.  And even rarer, I might end up with a complete set to sell.

If anyone is interested, I have the following sets available:

  • 2000 Fleer Impact full set (1-200)
  • 2011 Topps Lineage full set (1-200)
  • 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter full base set (1-300) - no short prints (though I have a few short prints available for trade)

I'm not looking to make a mint on these.  Basically a few bucks plus the cost of postage and they can be yours.  Make an offer if you are interested.

Speaking of being interested, I've got a bunch of cards on Listia right now.  It's a bit of an experiment to see how some of the older cards sell on the site (or don't sell, we'll see).

I also have my collection of 2012 Allen & Ginter Currency cards for sale on eBay.  At one point, I had planned on completing this set but time changed my plans.  It's now more important that I get the cash from the sale.

Comments