Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

More Trade Bait!



Today is a sad day for me because tomorrow is a work day.  Only a few more weeks until summer vacation* though so I guess I can't complain.

*much of my vacation will consist of lesson planning.  I'll be teaching Calculus II for the first time next spring so I'll be using my summer to make PowerPoints, worksheets, etc.  I've contemplated trying a "flipped" classroom experience for Calculus II but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to actually go through with that plan.  Luckily, I don't have to worry/think about it too much at least until the current semester is over.

Back to cards - today I have another (small) trade bait pile.  I would prefer to trade all of the following at once rather than break up the pile but I'll listen to other offers.  As usual, I'm looking for pretty much anything off my want list.

The checklist:  (all from 2008 Upper Deck)
USA-3.  Brett Wallace
USA-5.  Danny Espinosa
USA-10.  Jordy Mercer
USA-16.  Mike Minor
USA-25.  Tyson Ross
USAH-3.  USA Wins Thriller
USJR-4.  J.P. Ramirez
USJR-9.  L.J. Hoes
USJR-13.  Riccio Torrez
USJR-17.  Tim Melville

I think I tried to get rid of these once (or maybe twice) before but let's give it one more shot.

That's it for now, back to cleaning and organizing my collection!

Comments