Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps American Heritage Heroes - Page 5

Continuing our journey through the 2009 American Heritage Heroes set.

Page 5:


Best photo:  Paul Revere
It's a creepy looking image quite honestly, but it's also the most unique image on the page.

Best subject:  Fire Fighter
A card dedicated to a fire fighting boat?  Yes please.  My love of Allen & Ginter is showing here in my selection of a total oddball card.

Best surprise:  Fire Fighter
I was expecting to see plenty of famous people in the set - so when I stumbled across a card dedicated to a boat I had to take a second look.

Best card back:  Wyatt Earp
To be honest, the card backs are all boring with the two designs on this page (each card back is basically a block of text).  The Earp card talks about his time on both sides of the law and his involvement at the Shootout at the O.K. Corral, so that's cool.

Best card:  Fire Fighter
You know I had to give it up for the boat card.  I love cards, I love boats, I love this boat card.

Comments