Featured Post

The Slow March Towards a Complete 1990 Topps Set

The 1990 Topps set has been a thorn in my side for many, many years.  Even as a kid, I knew that I was close to completing the set...and yet...and I figured I'd never actually finish it off.  Well, as of this moment I'm a mere four cards (in hand) from having the full set.  How did I get so close?  Well, I have to thank Bert from Swing and Pop-Up for sending me the fifth-to-final card that I needed:

That's right.  Willie McGee has eluded me for over twenty years...but not any more!

Now when the final four cards that I have been promised from other bloggers arrive I'll finally be able to complete the '90 Topps binder.  Happy days are near!

Thanks for the trade Bert!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments