Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 181: 2003 Topps Bazooka - #11

Barry Larkin
Year:  2003
Brand:  Topps Bazooka
Card number:  11


The Topps Bazooka line was a set that was designed with kids in mind.  However, as an adult collector I also appreciate the Bazooka set for its simplistic, clean design (and nice photography).  The front of the card is especially nice, though I think the team logo could have been a bit bigger to better "fill in" the larger circle.  The back of the card is too light on statistics for my taste, but given that the set was marketed to kids I understand the omission of lines and lines of numbers.  After all, I may find numbers fun but I'm a math professor...I know many people don't share my passion for numbers!

Comments

  1. Agreed - I always love it when a cardmaker comes up with a cool new way of showing stats other than the boring old season line, career line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment