Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Check Out My Cards - Volume II: The Elusive Heritage Short Prints!

Welcome to another installment where I show off some of the stuff I got from Check Out My Cards.  Last time, I talked about getting the final card that I needed to complete my 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter cabinet card set.  This time, it's another throwback set of sorts:  Topps Heritage.

Unfortunately, I didn't complete my 2011 Topps Heritage set - but I did get quite a bit closer.  I managed to land a pair of the pesky short prints.

453.  Roy Halladay

464.  Johan Santana

I now only need four more cards and my '11 Heritage set will be complete!  Which cards you ask?  I need the following:

2011 Topps Heritage:
Base:  426, 445, 460, 499
Based on the set checklist, the players depicted on the four cards that I still need are:
426.  Brent Morel
445.  Prince Fielder
460.  Justin Verlander
499.   Dayan Viciedo / Jason Donald / Steve Tolleson / Mitch Moreland


You've now seen three of the 14 cards from COMC - plenty of other interesting stuff is yet to come, including a couple more sets that I was able to fully complete!

Comments