Thursday, May 09, 2013

New Additions to my Collection!

Yesterday, I bought six packs of new things for my collection - but they weren't packs of baseball cards.

Nope - instead I bought six packs of the newest Collectible Series 10 Minifigures from LEGO.

I'm super pumped about my purchase - maybe I'll even find one of the super rare Mr. Gold figures that sell for triple digits on eBay (yeah right).  Anyhow, I plan to open five of the packs up over at my LEGO blog (here).

For now, let's open up one pack here:

Immediate reaction?  YESSSSS!

This was, by far, the most wanted figure for me in the entire set.  The set has quite a few great figures, but the sea captain was my #1 wanted figure.

Here's a scan of the poster so you can see the full checklist of Series 10.

Besides the captain which I just got, I also really like Medusa, the Roman guy, the baseball player, and the revolutionary soldier.  The paintball guy is kind of unique as is the bee figure.  I would have liked to see more townsfolk in the set besides the painter and mechanic - in fact, the painter is basically the same figure as is in the Pet Shop set that I recently built.

PS:  In case you missed it, I posted the full review of my LEGO Pet Shop here.  It's an awesome set - and the review is chock full of photos so don't miss it!

4 comments:

cynicalbuddha said...

Nice that's one of the rarer Series 10 mini's and one that I'm still looking for. To Target!!!

Fuji said...

Wow... I can't wait to find someone selling the baseball player at the flea market. Very cool.

Colbey Hopper said...

They are out?! I must have that Medusa figure!

Erin said...

I can't find these anymore. The store where I got two, sold out in days.

I blame mr gold. :(

Post a Comment