Featured Post

So I Want to Be a Reality TV Star (or at least win $1,000,000)

My wife and I don't watch a lot of television.  For the most part, our viewing interests are quite different.  I like baseball, she likes New Girl.  I like football, she likes Modern Family.  We do both try to watch NCIS (though to be fair, we gave up on the show for most of this season).  However, there is one show that we both watch together each week:  Survivor on CBS.

Yesterday, I decided that I would give the Survivor casting page a look - and yes, I've decided it'd be fun to try to get on the show.

Now, I realize that it's highly unlike the good folks at CBS will select me.  After all, they seem to either have models or past players (who were models) on the show anymore.  There hasn't been a whole lot of "regular folks" in recent seasons.  Perhaps I should get my body covered in tattoos before trying out?  (I don't think so).

So yeah, even though it's a total long shot I'm going to give the tryouts an old fashioned try.  Now if only I could come up with a decent idea for a 3 minute video...

Comments

  1. Talk about baseball cards! Wait, no. Don't do that.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment