Featured Post

2013 Gypsy Queen Box Break: Packs 16 - 18

I cheated.  I looked ahead.  I couldn't help it.  Up until this post, I opened a pack and then posted it, opened the next pack, posted it, etc.  But...after a string of dull packs I decided to rip until I hit my fourth and final promised hit.  I was holding out hope that it'd be something good...or at least something I could flip on eBay to help me recoup some of my costs.

Spoiler alert:  It wasn't.  In fact, I don't know if you could hand pick four worse hits than what this box yielded.  To say I'm disappointed is an understatement, at least as far as hits go.  It's times like this when I'm glad I'm a set collector first - and that I do this for fun, not money!  I'll still keep posting the packs like I've been doing, it's a fun way to get a little extra life out of the packs.

Pack 16:

I like the sliding Griffey Jr. card quite a bit though it looks like the slide hurt!

Pack 17:

Getting a mini of a legend is nice.  The Hernandez no-hitter card is also quite nice because the color scheme works!

Pack 18:

Just what was my fourth and final hit (that sucked)?  Well, I'm still posting the packs in the exact order I ripped 'em so you'll have to wait and see.  Or not.  Seriously, you won't miss much.

Comments