Featured Post

2013 Gypsy Queen Box Break: Packs 7 - 9

After about a year of opening absolutely nothing, I've gone a bit overboard on new products lately.  On the bright side, ripping packs sure is fun!

Pack 7:

I have to admit, I was really hoping that I'd get some sort of cool relic or autograph (like a dual auto or bat barrel since I've never pulled something like that).  Unfortunately, so far at least, that's not the case.  Nieuwenhuis is not a guy I know much about...which probably means he's not really a player that I need an autograph of.  The Bernadina is a Sepia tone mini numbered 04/50 which is kind of cool at least.

Pack 8:

Oooooh, I love the Homer Bailey card - good stuff there!

Pack 9:

And just like that, three of the four promised hits have been discovered!  The framed relics are gorgeous - and the bright red swatch is nice too...only downside is that the relic is for the wrong team in red!

Comments