Featured Post

LEGO Theme Week: Tall Boys and Tall Warriors

The weekend is coming - in fact, for those of you on the east coast (like me), it's 5:00!  This is the second-to-last LEGO theme week post - and it is the second-to-last post detailing the massive trade that I started discussing early this morning.

The next portion of the baseball card part of the trade consists of five Tall Boys inserts from the 2013 Topps Archives set.

My 2013 Archives set is coming along, though the trade winds have (seemingly) evaporated, I guess everyone has moved on to the next "greatest" thing...  If you happen to still have some lying around, here's what I still need:
2013 Topps Archives Needs:Base:  201, 204, 206, 210, 212, 213, 214, 217, 218, 219, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 228, 232, 233, 235, 236, 237, 240, 242
Tall Boys:  BH, DBU, DC, DE, DF, DM, DS, EB, FL, FM, GG, MG, MS MT, ON, RC RCL, WC, YC
Gallery of Heroes:  AP, BP, BR, CR, DJ, JR, LG, MC, MR, MT, RC, SK, TW, WM, YB
All-Star:  AM, BP, CR, DE, DS, DW, GB, GC, JB, NR, PM, RS, SS, TG
Stickers:  69S-MCWP Willie McCovey - Will Clark - Matt Williams - Buster Posey
69S-OPJR Paul O'Neill - Andy Pettitte - Derek Jeter - Mariano Rivera
69S-PDCP Buster Posey - R.A. Dickey - Miguel Cabrera - David Price
69S-RGBJ Babe Ruth - Lou Gehrig - Yogi Berra - Reggie Jackson
69S-SKCK Warren Spahn - Sandy Koufax - Steve Carlton - Clayton Kershaw
69S-WRYC Ted Williams - Frank Robinson - Carl Yastrzemski - Miguel Cabrera
1972 Basketball Design:  JB (Johnny Bench)
Dual Fan Favorites:  DFF-DC, DFF-DP
Speaking of things that I need, here's the next LEGO figure that I get to add to my collection.  This one is from Series 10 and is simply called "Tomahawk Warrior."

How'd he get his name I wonder?  I have to say, the mohawk piece is pretty cool.

Another great trade - and the Tomahawk Warrior happens to be the final LEGO Collectible Minifigure that I received in the trade...but it's NOT the final figure.  What's the last figure?  You'll have to come back one more time today to find out - see you in about two hours.

Comments