Featured Post

Seeing Double (2013 Topps Archives)

It is now time to turn our attention to the second half of my Topps Archives box.  Enjoy!

Pack 13:

I'm beginning to think this box was a dud in terms of helping me complete my set - to date I've received exactly two cards that I needed.  Unfortunately, I cannot add the Fred Lynn short print to that list as it's one that I already own.  That's been a recurring theme so far...

Pack 14:

Another Tall Boy (that I already own).  *sigh*  I'm getting nice cards, but they almost seem to be duplicates which is discouraging.  Oh well - at least opening each pack is still a fun process.

Pack 15:

Finally!  A card I needed (even if it is a stupid Yankee).  I hate having to beg for Yankee cards so this is a good pull simply because that's one less pinstriped player that I need to track down.  As for the card itself, it's an interesting photo - I kind of like it (which pains me to say)!

Well, I'm now up to three total cards that I needed - out of 15 packs.  That's one card for every five packs...pretty sure that's terrible mathematically speaking!

Comments