Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2013 Topps FOR TRADE!

I've been procrastinating when it comes to typing up my list of 2013 Topps that are available for trade.  Happily, I've put it off no longer - here's the full list.  As always, I'm willing to trade for any things off my want list (and/or for LEGO).

Last update:  1/4/2021

2013 Topps For Trade:

Note:  I've moved all of my 2013 Topps trade bait over to my TCDB page.  Be sure to check out my profile for trade bait from this set (as well as many others)!  

Comments

  1. Hi again,

    Found these from your lists.

    13 GQ: 192
    Sliding Stars - PF
    White Paper - 3

    13 Topps: WBC - 3
    Mini - 90
    Chasing the Dream - 9

    I can use these

    13 Topps: 368 380
    Mini - 70
    Chasing History - 78
    Making Their Mark - 4 17

    Let me know if we can work a deal.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment