Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Rip: Box #6 - Packs 13 - 24

I opened the first half of the sixth box of my case earlier today.  At that time, I found two of the three promised hits (including a non-baseball autograph).  As such, there should still be one more hit lurking in the final twelve packs!  Let's see if we can find it.

Packs 13 - 24:

We begin our tour through the second half with a pair of black bordered minis.

I've often contemplated trying to put together a black border mini set but I've never mustered the courage to actually do such a crazy thing.  I can already say that I won't be trying that this year either...I'll probably just try to get the Reds minis and call it good.

Next, another Heavy Hangs the Head - this time it's a female!

Queen Beatrix is rocking a crazy hat rather than a crown, how modern of her.

Speaking of modern, here's a modern cipher that's unsolved (actually, one out of the four inscribed on Kryptos is still unsolved).

It resides in the CIA which is both cool and terrifying (since you'd like to think the CIA can figure stuff like that out).

Finally, the third hit of the box - and it's yet another freaking Brave.

Whoop-the-frickin'-doo.

Comments

  1. That Queen Beatrix card is pretty cool. I can't say exactly why; I guess it just fits the design of the card pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP.

    OK, we need to start building a trade here. Opening your wantlists now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment