Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Rip: Box #7 - The First Half of the Box (nice autograph!)

We are officially beginning the second half of the 2013 Allen & Ginter case.  To kick things off, here's the box loader from box #7.

Yep, Ryan "Cheater" Braun.  I bet there's not a lot of people interested in this card anymore.

Packs 1 - 12:

The first half of the case was mostly dull, but the first half of box #7 has made me happier with my purchase, at least somewhat (as you'll soon see).  Before I get to that though, let's look at the one (!) mini insert from the first half.

It's another Heavy Hangs the Head card.  Queen Elizabeth II sure had some crazy outfits didn't she?

The other mini of note was this Hal Newhouser no-number mini.

That's certainly a good pull - and it's nice that I got a better name for my second no-number mini of the case.

Finally, the card that has helped to make my case purchase a bit more palatable...a Yoenis Cespedes framed autograph!

You better believe this lifted my spirits...I absolutely have to pull some stuff to resell or I'll never be able to afford a case of Ginter in 2014 (my "win the lottery plan" hasn't worked out quite yet).  Now I've got a Ryne Sandberg printing plate and this autograph, I should be able to make a dent in next year's costs...with a little more luck (plus the promised rip card), I should be alright.

Comments