Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Rip: Box #7 - The Second Half

I opened the first half of box #7 earlier today, let's finish off the box as a lunchtime treat.

Packs 13 - 24:

The second half of box #7 was basically average.  I pulled a pair of black minis (I like the Murphy card a lot).

I also got another two Heavy Hangs the Head minis.

I haven't made a lot of progress on the other mini sets, but I've got to be getting close to having the HHtH set complete!

Speaking of mini sets that I'm not so close on, I had exactly one Peacemakers card until this box...

...now I have three!  That's not bad since I believe the Peacemakers is only a ten card set.

Finally, the two remaining promised hits.  First, a Jordan Zimmerman non-framed relic.

You already know my feelings about these (boo).  I also got a framed relic of John Jay...a freaking Cardinal.

As I said, not the worst but certainly no where near the best in terms of half a box.  Next up:  Box #8!

Comments