Featured Post

Dipping into the Mailbag!

It's been quite awhile since I've written a trade package review - I have almost ten packages/envelopes waiting for me to scan, sort, and write-up.  However, I'm feeling kind of lazy tonight so instead you get a recent Listia purchase.

It's the punk rocker from Series 4 - a Series that has mostly eluded me thus far in my quest to get all things LEGO minifigure!

The punk rocker is by no means my favorite figure - in fact, I don't really care much for him.  I guess it's because I'm most definitely not a punk rocker myself, though I do like the bright pink hair piece (on the figure, not for me).

LEGO made a different punk rocker in Series 7.  The biggest difference?  The Series 7 rocker is a girl figure - and she's got a lot more pink hair than the male rocker.  Of course, the best news is that I'm now one more figure closer to completing my set!

Comments