Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs V: At Least I Don't Have to Spend a Lot of Time Scanning Cards

I'm moving along with my Gint-a-Cuffs box...unfortunately though I hit a snag with the last two packs and only gained six total points.  Let's hope the next pair of packs are better than that!

Pack 11:
7.  Mike Trout
113.  Brandon Beachy
141.  Trevor Cahill
157.  Adam Jones
200.  Dustin Pedroia
295.  Dan Uggla
ATY-JS.  James Shields (+2 Across the Years)

Regular mini:  237.  Chris Sale

Pack total:  2 lousy points
Running total:  85 points

Oh man.  That was brutal.

Pack 12:
65.  Jose Reyes
67.  Hank Aaron
93.  A.J. Pierzynski
246.  Hyun-Jin Ryu
259.  Matthias Blonski
316.  Hal Newhouser (+2 short print)

Regular mini:  130.  Pele
CAP-PH.  Phoenicians (+3 Civilizations of Ages Past)

Pack total:  5 points
Running total:  90 points

At the halfway mark of the box, I'm on pace for under 172 points (remember I had an 8 point box topper).  That's no where close to good enough to win Gint-a-Cuffs...

Comments