Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs V: Second Hit Found!

This is the final weekend before work starts back up.  I should probably be preparing lessons and the like rather than posting about baseball cards.  Pssh.

Pack 17:
39.  Desmond Jennings
74.  Yu Darvish
172.  Jon Jay (+2 favorite player)

224.  Brett Lawrie
ATY-AB.  Adrian Beltre (+2 Across the Years)

A&G back mini:  121.  Hiroki Kuroda (+2 A&G back but -1 for being a Yankee = +1 point)

AGR-ID.  Ike Davis (+10, framed relic)

Pack total:  15 points
Running total:  126 points

That packed helped my score - but it's probably too little, too late.  Even worse, I've now found two of my three hits and my score is still below 130 points.  Oh well, we keep moving on and hoping....

Pack 18:
4.  Ty Cobb
77.  Frank Robinson (+1 for being a Red)

167.  Rod Carew
215.  Aroldis Chapman (+1 for also being a Red)

249.  Nick Swisher
324.  Justin Morneau (+2 short print)

PS-FK. Fort Knox (+3 for being a Palace & Stronghold)

Reg. mini:  113. Brandon Beachy

Pack total:  7 points
Running total:  133 points

Not a bad pack considering I didn't get anything "good" in it per say.  It's going to take a miracle in the final six packs though for me to win Gint-a-Cuffs.

Comments