Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs V: Tom Seaver and a Reds' Mini...That'll help the score.

Through the first 14 packs, my Gint-a-Cuffs box has yielded a total of 102 points.  I'll need at least 100+ points in the final ten packs of the box to have any shot at Gint-a-Cuffs greatness.

Pack 15:
15.  Julia Mancuso
17.  Roy Jones Jr.
116.  Lindsey Vonn
180.  Nik Wallenda
231.  Artie Lange
296.  Ekolu Kalama
ATY-TSV.  Tom Seaver (+2 Across the Years)

Reg. mini:  47.  Robin Ventura

Pack total:  2 points
Running total:  104 points

Heh.  I think I'm almost officially eliminated from Gint-a-Cuffs contention.  I had 77 points after 8 packs.  Seven packs later and I couldn't even increase my score 30 points.  Pathetic batch of packs.

Pack 16:
186.  Andy Pettitte (-1 for being a damn Yankee)

226.  Willie Stargell
247.  Ryan Howard (+2 favorite player)

263.  Ralph Kiner
289.  Edinson Volquez
336.  Chase Headley (+2 short print)

PS-LC.  Leeds Castle (+3 for being a Palace & Stronghold card - even better because I needed this one still!)

Reg. mini:  169.  Todd Frazier (+1 for being a mini of my favorite team)

Pack total:  7 points
Running total:  111 points

It wasn't a super pack, but it was a heckuva lot better than some of the others that I've opened recently.  Maybe this is a sign that the proverbial worm is turning.  Might I be able to make a late run at the Gint-a-Cuffs crown?!

Comments