Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Great Cards from Sean!

Over the past few days, I've mentioned the fact that I've got quite a few trade packages waiting to be scanned and sorted.  Instead of simply mentioning that fact, I should actually do something about it!  

Let's dig in to a trade package from Sean - it's chock full of goodies!

We begin with a few wee cards (as in minis)!

Sean managed to help me out with my 2010 A&G mini card set.  A set that I've been working on for three years now!  

I only need a few more from the set now!  In fact, I'm tantalizingly close to finishing off the set once and for all!
My 2010 A&G reg. back mini wants:  6, 8, 20, 34, 54, 58, 106, 109,  114, 170, 178, 184, 212, 228, 230, 231, 235, 246, 254, 274, 280, 294
That wasn't the only help that Sean gave me with 2010 Ginter.  Amazingly, he had a third mini that I needed - this time from the World's Biggest set.

The World's Biggest set is printed on mini cards which is ironic (and a perfect showcase of the goofiness and fun that is Allen & Ginter).  As for this card, it's of the Large Hadron Collider located on the Swiss/French border.  The picture kind of makes it look like a Ferris wheel but that's ok.

It was just Allen & Ginter that Sean sent me.  He also helped out with some of my Gypsy Queen needs both from this year...

...and from 2011 Gypsy Queen!

Nestled at the bottom of the trade package was a couple more cards that I needed.  The first was one of the super pesky short prints from Topps Archives set from this year.

I actually pulled the signed version of this card already, but the short print had eluded me up until now.  I can't wait for to have this set complete as well.

The final card of the package was a surprise - a beautiful Larkin manupatch card.

I was really hoping to see some 2013 Reds' World Series manupatches in next year's Topps set but alas, it wasn't to be.  Who would have thought the darn Pirates would crush the Reds' hopes and dreams?!

Thanks for the great trade Sean!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments