Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

The Great Reorganization: Step 3: Continuing the Slow Slog of Sorting (Plus More Trade Bait)

If you look at how far along I was in terms of organizing back on March 13 and compare it with the image below, you'll probably be able to tell that I've actually somehow managed to make some actual progress (despite the end-of-the-semester craziness that is March/April)!

At the moment, I'm still sorting cards into giant piles by "year."  From there, the real work will begin when I start deciding which sets to keep and which to give up on.  I've also got to figure out how to collect the "random Reds."

At the moment, I have lots and lots of set binders, plus a single binder that houses my Barry Larkin Collection.  I don't currently have any other Reds-specific binders...and for sets that I don't choose to collect in their entirety, I suppose I should start a Reds only binder (or more).

This makes me curious - how do you team collectors store your collection?  How do you organize what you have (and what you still need)?

While you ponder that (and hopefully provide me some clues in the comments below), I figured I would make a few more things available.  My last post I mentioned having a complete base set (cards #1 - 100) of the 2005 Upper Deck Classics set which did garner some interest.  Unfortunately, I couldn't work anything out - so now I'm back with some actual prices to go along with a few items.  As always, let me know if you are interested - and I could be persuaded to trade rather than sell depending on what you might have available from my want list.

Note:  All prices include shipping to the continental United States.


  • 2005 Upper Deck Classics base set (cards #1 - 100):  Asking $15.00
  • 2011 Topps Lineage complete set (cards #1 - 200):  Asking $15.00
  • 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter base set (cards #1 - 300):  Asking $20.00

I'm sure I'll have more to add to this list as time goes on - but it would be awesome if I could clear out those three complete sets before too long...it would free up quite a bit of room in my collection!  Shoot me an email (or leave a comment below) if you are interested in any of them.


Comments

  1. I would go with team binders. Separate the cards by year and then by brand. You can stick all oddballs in there own binder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment