Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps Chrome 2013: Finishing off the First Half of my Box

So far, my 2013 Topps Chrome box has yielded one autograph and one sepia toned parallel card (plus a few refractors and one XFractor).  Will we hit any other rare cards in the box?  Let's finish off the first half of the box with (hopefully) a bang!

Pack #11:
3.  Jesus Montero
6.  Jason Heyward

65.  Didi Gregorius
157.  Melky Mesa

Not exactly a star-studded pack was it?  Sheesh.  The Gregorius and Mesa cards are both rookies so I guess that's something?

Pack #12:
59.  Jeurys Familia
94.  Jose Bautista
114.  Mark Trumbo
147.  Xfractor:  Sean Doolittle

My second Xfractor in the box - and my second Athletic XFractor at the same time.  *sigh*  Not the most exciting pair of packs - but at least I still have the second half of the box to look forward to (with one more promised autograph yet to be discovered as well).

Comments