Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2014 Topps Heritage: I Want Your Short Prints!

Today was the third-to-last Tuesday of the spring 2014 semester for me!  Only a couple more weeks of lesson & grading before summer vacation!  That's awesome - but now I have to hope that summer-like weather will soon follow (or, at the very least, spring-like weather).  As late as mid last week we had snow on the ground!  In fact, the last few snow piles have finally disappeared as of this weekend thanks to all the rain we've gotten!

The weather may still be fairly miserable, but that doesn't mean my mood has to be!  Let's start the second 2014 Heritage rack pack that I picked up from Wal*Mart the other day.  Here's hoping that this one features fewer duplicates for me!

52.  Daniel Nava
82.  Christian Bethancourt & David Hale

This is a nice looking card!  I dig the two stadium shots behind the rookies - and I like the synergy of one hitter and one pitcher.  
88.  Ricky Nolasco
146.  Juan Pierre
196.  Jose Iglesias
254.  Charlie Morton
316.  Ben Zobrist
380.  Michael Bourn
409.  Max Stassi & Jorge DeLeon
480.  Craig Kimbrel

Alright, alright!  This is my first short print (out of a total of 3.5 rack packs opened)!  Only 74 more short prints to go before I have the full set (sarcasm alert on high)!  Seriously though, if you find yourself with any short prints from this year's edition of Topps Heritage that you don't want, please keep me in mind - I'd love to work out a trade for them!

In other news, I didn't get a single duplicate in this half of the rack pack - so all around I'm happy (and I can't even let a little rain spoil my good mood right now)!

Comments