Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

A Card Package That Was Too Big and Heavy to Mail!

Sometimes packages don't get delivered to you and instead you have to go and get 'em.  When that happens though, you can usually expect great things.  Such is the case with my latest "mail day" courtesy of my younger brother.

You see, my parents recently went down to visit him for Easter - and he gave them the box you see above to give to me (I live a couple of miles from my parent's house so that's an easy delivery)!  You probably can't tell the actual size of that box based on the photo...so let me take off the lid and give you a sneak peek.

Yeah.

That's a lot of cards sent my way.

...and now I have a lot more to organize - and to think I was doing so well with my collection!

As you can see, my brother sent me a boat load of cards as well as some unopened packs (mostly of the junk wax era I believe).  There are also some Magic:  The Gathering cards in there - a game I used to play years ago but haven't bought a single pack of in probably a decade or more.  That should be good for a laugh or two - (plus complete bewilderment at what I can only assume is about 2,353 new rules and rule changes)!

Over the next week or so, I'll have plenty more out of this box - basically as I sort and organize I'll continue to give updates on the blog.  I know for a fact that some of the cards I want - and some will be trade bait...and the others?

Well, I don't actually know what all is there so we shall see!

Comments

  1. Wow, and you already had plenty of cards to sort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment