Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 276: 1993 Post Cereal - #28

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Post Cereal
Card number:  28

As a kid, I used to love getting baseball cards in my cereal boxes.  I fully admit that I was swayed when deciding which box of cereal I wanted by what the "prize" was inside the box...and if that prize was baseball cards then it was an easy choice!  This particular Larkin continues the tradition of pretty nice cards coming from boxes of Post branded cereal.  The front features a nice intense action shot - Larkin is either in the midst of turning a double play or perhaps there is a runner trying to steal second.  The back of the card is also solid - you get a brief write-up, a year's worth of statistics, and a fake signature.  Not bad for a card from a breakfast food box!

Comments