Featured Post

Phoning It In.

By now, you have probably realized that I more or less phoned in most of my posts this week - but that's because I've been away on vacation all week!  Happily for my readers, I will be returning tomorrow so I'll have a better stuff in the near future.

I know, I know.  You actually couldn't tell I phoned it in...my posts all have the same (low) quality!

Enough bad mouthing myself, let's get on with another quick pack rip.  I'm trying to crank out a few more posts before leaving on my trip...

Pack 13:
9.  Chipper Jones
36.  Andruw Jones
93.  Carlos Guillen
112.  Edgar Martinez
129.  Chan Ho Park
PS-206.  81.  David Dellucci

Are there any Diamondback collectors out there?

Pack 14:
17.  Ivan Rodriguez
42.  Raul Mondesi
87.  Jason Giambi
93.  Carlos Guillen

Back-to-back packs with Guillen in it.
123.  Paul O'Neil
PS-206.  Larry Walker

Comments

Post a Comment