Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's Jumbo Pack #5: My Second Hit!

If all goes well, I should have my hobby boxes of 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's delivered to my house later today.  For now, let's rip open the final Jumbo Pack from Wal-Mart.  After this, I have one more blaster and then (hopefully) I'll be able to move onto hobby fare!

For the second time (out of five jumbo packs), I ended up scoring a hit!  As such, let's start with the bottom portion of the Jumbo Pack to simply let the drama build!

Before we get to the cards, let me say once again:

I want your 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's inserts (regular sized, mini sized, and box toppers)!  Please contact me if you have any for trade!  Thanks.

Bottom half:
91.  Clay Buchholz
129.  Hank Aaron
217.  Jose Iglesias
Pastimes' Pastimes:  Derek Jeter
Fields of Yore:  4.  Metropolitan Stadium

I own one Fields of Yore card so far and wouldn't you know it that it happened to be the same Metropolitan Stadium card.  That does mean I have some trade bait I guess.
Reg. mini:  218.  Casey Kelly
Black bordered mini:  115.  Dustin Pedroia

I will NOT be collecting the regular, A&G back, or black bordered minis this year (except possibly the Reds).  As such, the Pedroia is available for trade.

Top half:
77.  Stan Musial
128.  Bill Rancic
186.  Billy Hamilton

Woo!
223. Tony Gwynn
287.  Chuck Zito
FSR-BK:  Relic:  Bert Kreischer

I have no idea who Kreischer is but I can appreciate a non-white, non-grey bit of fabric.  I would be open to trading this, otherwise it'll probably end up on eBay!

Comments

  1. Sooo, it's a piece of some guy's t-shirt? Is he the Dog Whisperer? I know most "relics" of ballplayers are just as exciting, but there's something very much disappointing about getting a relic hit of some guy with a puppy dog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment