Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Some Sports Cards from Sportscards from the Dollar Store

For a few months, trading had crawled to a molasses-esque pace here at Nachos Grande.  For the most part, it was my fault since the only set I had purchased prior to Ginter's release this year was Topps Heritage (and even that I purchased after most people had moved on to sets like Gypsy Queen).  Combine that with my crazy busy summer and you end up with a perfect storm of no mail!

Luckily, the times they are a'changin' as someone (Bob Dylan?) once said.  I now have a healthy backlog of mail packages to post about - and a few others that I need to mail out still!  It's much more fun running a blog when you get mail!

Today's package is actually a PWE from Doug over at Sportscards from the Dollar Store.  Doug claimed one of my recent trade stacks - and in return he sent me a card that had eluded me thus far from 2014 Topps Heritage (despite it being a base card and not an extremely pesky short print)!

In addition, Doug threw in a couple of extras including this Barry Larkin Topps sticker...

...and a few Leaf cards from the late 80s.

Thanks for the trade Doug - and thanks for helping me break out of my trading slump!  As for anyone else, if you want to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments