Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Waiting for Ginter Doesn't Have to Wait 'til Next Year!

For the past couple of weeks, I've been begging and pleading for people to offer me up some of their extra (or simply unwanted) 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter inserts (both regular size and mini size).  I'm happy to report that the fruits of my begging are starting to pay off!

Example #1:  A quick PWE from Tom over at Waiting 'til Next Year.  Tom sent me a quick note saying he usually only buys a single pack of Ginter each year and that he didn't know what to do with the inserts until he saw my post.

That's perfect I say - I know exactly what to do with Ginter inserts - love 'em, cherish 'em, and stick 'em in my binders!

Tom ended up sending me a Natural Wonder card of the Marble Caves...

...plus an A&G back mini of Kevin Smith.

In addition, he sent me a few older Ginter inserts including this sweet Elk from the 2010 Topps set (one of my favorite insert sets of that year).

Finally, we'll end with this Blue Whale from 2012's edition of Ginter!

Thanks for the surprise envelope Tom!  I don't think there's much better (from my perspective) than getting an envelope full of Allen & Ginter's goodies in it!

As for anyone else, if you want to trade check out my want list and make an offer!  And remember, I WANT YOUR 2014 TOPPS ALLEN & GINTER'S INSERTS (regular sized and mini sized)!

Comments

  1. I'm just elated to find a home for my A&G non-baseball inserts. I'm glad they arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need/want any of the ones I just posted, they're up for grabs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment