Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Gint-a-Cuffs: These are Not the Packs You are Looking For...

I've finished off half of my Gint-a-Cuffs box (plus the box topper) and racked up 104 points.  If I could score the same amount in the second half I think I might have a chance (assuming no one pulls a rip card or other rare goodie).  At least I have a fighting chance for now...let's see if we can work up a bit of momentum moving into the second half.

Pack 13:
18.  Ryne Sandberg
66.  Roger Clemens
195.  Chris Carpenter
282.  Salvador Perez
291.  Aramis Ramirez
295.  Ryan Braun
Pastime's Pastimes:  Hyun-Jin Ryu
A&G back mini:  225.  Pedro Martinez
I can't figure out why my scanner keeps cutting off the top of the scans all of the sudden...It was working fine up until a few days ago.  Weird (and super annoying).

Not a lot happening in this pack but I was happy to see Clemens is a Red Sox rather than a point deducting Yankee.  The Pastime card and the A&G back mini are each 2 points which means I get a full four points this time.  Not a great beginning to the second half.

Note:  I realized too late that I didn't flip the mini over so there's a scan of the back in all of its A&G goodness.

Pack total:  4 points
Running total:  108 points

Pack 14:
43.  Craig Kimbrel
65.  Fred McGriff
130.  Mike Zunino
131.  Buster Posey
162.  George Kell
237.  James Shields
Pastime's Pastimes:  Giancarlo Stanton
Reg. mini:  285.  Carl Crawford

The Stanton Pastime card is worth 2 points.  That's it.

Pack total:  2 points
Running total:  110 points

Oh my that was a terrible pair of packs.  My per pack average plummeted...and I don't like my chances nearly as much as I did before ripping into the two packs.  Of course, all is not yet lost as I have two more hits lurking in the box (hopefully)!

Comments

  1. The Pedro is pretty sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mark. It is one of your best packs yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment