Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Listia's Having a Birthday: I Need Your Help!

Today is Listia's 5th birthday and to celebrate the website is having a bunch of random specials and competitions.

One such event requires users to invite new people to the site - so I'm asking for your help.  Please use this link to sign up for Listia today - and when you do, you'll get 250 free credits.  If you end up liking Listia and actually list your own auction down the road, you'll get another 500 credits for free.  Honestly, you really only need to sign up and you can use the 250 credits to get something small for free (make sure the seller offers free shipping) and then you never have to go back to the site...  I simply need some referrals today so I'm asking for your help!  

If you do like the site, I did list a bunch of Ken Griffey Jr. cards today.

Comments