Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 302: 1993 Kraft Singles Superstars- #25

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Kraft Singles Superstars
Card number:  25

The 1993 Kraft Singles Superstars set consisted of 30 different pop-up cards (15 blue bordered American League stars and 15 green bordered National League stars).  Barry Larkin served as the Reds' lone representative in the set.

The front of the card is quite nice (especially for a non-licensed card) since it shows Larkin in a swinging pose.  Unfortunately, the reverse side of the card suffers from acute logo removal (so much so that it distracts from the image).  I suppose the pop-out idea is kind of cool (and certainly fairly unique) but as a collector I cannot bring myself to actually damage the card in order to see what it looks like in the popped form!

Comments

  1. Thanks for setting me straight on which is the front and which is the back of this card. I need to turn it around in my album. I want to pull that tab so bad, but must resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the front and back listed as both ways but by my thinking the legalese is usually on the back of the card as is the card number...in that case, I think the front should be as I have it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment