Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

The Last of the PWEs to Arrive at the Casa de Nachos.

As I've mentioned a number of times lately, my wife and I will soon be moving from our current home a whopping two blocks or so to our new home.  From what I know, it appears we will be closing on our new house at the end of the month provided all the paperwork goes through in a timely fashion (both ours and our buyer's paperwork).  As those who have moved lately know, the worst part of moving is definitely the packing (and, I suppose, the unpacking).  I've been trying to be quite diligent in terms of plowing through my entire backlog of trade packages that I still need to post - and I am happy to report that I am now (as of this post) totally caught up on all PWEs sent my way over the past month or so.  In fact, I only have a couple more packages of any size to post about - which is good in the sense that I'm getting caught up (which was my goal) but it's bad in the sense that trading has once again sort of dried up!

Enough of that though, let's take a peek at the PWE that arrived.  This particular envelope was from Matt W. who simply wanted to drop a pair of Larkins off for me.

I am always amazed at the number of people who take apart a full deck of cards to "piece out" their player collection(s).  I can't bring myself to do that with the decks of cards that I have - so I'm glad there are others out there who will do it for me!  This isn't the only Larkin playing card that exists out there - in fact, I think I already have two or three others...and I'm sure there's more that I'm currently unaware of!

Thanks for the PWE Matt!  And, despite my upcoming move, I'm still happy to work out trades with people - so if you want to swap check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments