Featured Post

Stadium Club Group Break: The Videos of the First Three Mini Boxes! (PLUS a Bonus Pack!)

Over the weekend, I posted the write-ups and scans of the first three mini boxes out of the 2014 Topps Stadium Club group break.  Now, it's time to watch the actual videos that I recorded as I opened each mini box.  I should note that the order that I posted the three mini boxes was slightly different than the actual order that I opened up the boxes (I saved what I thought was the "best" autograph until the end of the first box).  No matter, here are the three videos in the order that I opened 'em!

Mini Box #1:

 


Mini Box #2:



Mini Box #3:


I hope you enjoyed the first box - most teams did ok though the Mets, Rockies, Orioles, and White Sox are lacking so far.  There's still a second box though, so anything can happen!

I also have decided to add in a few more bonus packs to the group break pool - here's a video for the bonus pack!

Bonus Pack #3:



I hope everyone is having fun - more group break goodies to come!

Comments