Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Nachos Grande Year End Group Break EXTRAVAGANZA! SIGN UP HERE!

Just in time for the holidays, I'm pleased to announce the sign-ups for my final group break of 2014!  Since it's the end of the year, I've decided to make this break extra special - so be sure to read on!

What's in the break?

First, there are FOUR unopened boxes waiting to be busted for this break:

  • TWO boxes of 2014 Topps High Tek
  • ONE box of 2014 Topps Stadium Club
  • ONE box of 2013 Panini Triple Play

In addition, I have

  • ONE pack of 2013 Topps MLB Chipz

Next, I have sorted hundreds and hundreds of cards over the past few weeks - and I'm giving them away as part of this break!

Each person in the break will receive a small priority flat rate mailer filled with cards from his or her team.  If you claim two teams, you'll get two such flat rate boxes (thus no shipping discount this time around, sorry!).  The cards in the piles range from the early 80s (and a few before that) all the way through 2014.  There are plenty of inserts, some autographs, relics, serially numbered cards, short prints, etc. in many of the stacks.  I also have a few other surprises that I will be throwing in the appropriate team boxes - you'll have to wait and see when you get your box as to what is in store!

Finally, I have a few assorted packs and other goodies that I'll be adding to the break as we go along.  I would definitely appreciate any advertising that you might be able to do for me on your own blogs, Twitter accounts, etc.!

So, to recap:

You get all the cards, chipz, etc. for the team of your choice from the four unopened boxes plus the chipz pack AND you get the remainder of your flat rate box filled up with cards (and other goodies in some cases) from the team of your choice.

I also can guarantee that in addition to the three autographs from the Stadium Club box and the two autographs from the Tek boxes, there will be at least ONE hit (relic, autograph, manupatch, etc.) per slot!  That means everyone is guaranteed at least one hit, even if you don't score a hit from one of the unopened boxes.  I've arranged the team slots in such a way that every slot will have at least one hit guaranteed - though many team slots will have multiple hits!!

I didn't call this an extravaganza for nothing!

The total cost - including shipping:  Only $30.00 to the United States. 

How to claim:
1.  Leave a comment below with the team(s) you wish to claim. 
2.  Send your PayPal payment to fanofreds.auctions at gmail (dot) com.  Please mark your payment as a GIFT and do not leave any comments or other information via PayPal.  Also please note that the address has an "s" at the end of both fanofreds and auctions.  
3.  Send me an email (to the same address as above) with:
  A.  Your user name used to claim the team(s)
  B.  The email address you used to pay for your slot(s)
  C.  Your full mailing address

That's all there is to it!

As with my last break, I plan to open the boxes on video as well as do my usual write-up for the blog.  I'm hoping to fill the break quickly so that I can get all the cards in the mail before the new year!

Team Slots:
Note:  A couple of team slots contain multiple teams for the price of one!

Atlanta Braves  - apba66and0 (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Brent (PAID)
Boston Red Sox  - Mark Hoyle (PAID)
Chicago White Sox - Community Gum (PAID)
Chicago Cubs - Jaybarkerfan (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - Brent (PAID)
Detroit Tigers & Minnesota Twins - Chris G. (PAID)
Florida Marlins & Tampa Bay Rays - Caitlin J (payment pending)
Houston Astros - Brent (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - Josh (PAID)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Josh (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers & Arizona Diamondbacks - jaybarkerfan (PAID)
New York Mets - Keith G (PAID)
New York Yankees - Caitlin J (payment pending)
Oakland Athletics - Brent (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - deal (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Matthew Scott (PAID)
San Diego Padres - Bleedin' Brown & Gold (PAID)
San Francisco Giants & Colorado Rockies - Adam K. (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals & Kansas City Royals - Brady (PAID)
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays - Robert (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Josh (PAID)

Comments

  1. I'll take the Jays...thank you for the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for the Pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the mets

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always seemed to pull good things for me. I'm in for the White Sox if they're still open.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do the Rockies/Giants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess I was to slow for my Rockies. Good luck filling this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:31 AM

    Yanks and Marlins please. Email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca about payment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Tigers! incorporealone13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:29 PM

    This is Brady u I will take cardinals and royals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, put me down for the Rangers. I'll pay ya tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If no one takes the Dodgers I will, but I sincerely doubt they won't get taken before the break starts. There are many more deserving bloggers than me who love the Dodgers, so I won't take 'em yet. Shoot me an e-mail, Chris, if they are still unbought by the time you're ready to start breaking and I'll pay you for 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Team Phungo takes the Phillies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll grab the Red Sox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll take the Cubs - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, I didn't see the Braves open. Can I please take them instead?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will take the cubs and brewers/dbacks slots if still available

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in for the final four: O's, Stros, Wahoos, A's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment