Featured Post

2015 Topps Series 1 Group Break: Some Combined Team Slots for the Same Price! Join Now!

You are all probably sick of reading my posts begging people to join...and I know I'm sick of begging.  However, I did buy the case already so I really must fill it up...or at least sell a few more slots.  I don't want to be stuck footing the bill for the remaining 11 teams!

In fact, to make some of the teams more palatable, I'm combining some of the "lesser" teams into slots that will be two teams for the price of one ($30 shipped to the continental US).

From here on out, we only have seven remaining slots to sell...and they are:

  • Arizona Diamondbacks & Colorado Rockies 
  • Atlanta Braves  
  • Cleveland Indians & San Diego Padres 
  • Florida Marlins & Tampa Bay Rays 
  • Los Angeles Angels
  • Minnesota Twins & Oakland Athletics 
  • Philadelphia Phillies 

Maybe now I can convince some of you to take a flier on your favorite team know that you'll have two teams' worth of cards, inserts, parallels, and hits to claim!

I'm also shocked the Angels, Braves, and Phillies have gone this long unclaimed.  I know the Braves had a somewhat rough offseason (losing Heyward) but c'mon...Atlanta used to be one of the first teams claimed every single time.  I have no idea where the Angel collectors are - we know Topps loves Mike Trout!

Go here to sign up!

Comments