Featured Post

Delivery Time! Sportscards from the Dollar Store and the Spoils of a Trade Stack Claim!

I have a huge stack of mail to get posted on my blog...but today's post is actually a PWE that arrived two days ago from Douglas (Sportscards from the Dollar Store).  Sometimes, sending me a quick and easy package is a better way to get your mail featured on my blog in a timely manner!

Douglas claimed one of my recent trade stacks which meant he had to send me any one card from off my want list.  I was incredibly happy that he chose to send me a 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's mini card for my collection!

That's the Komodo Dragon which is part of the World's Deadliest Predators insert set.  I think A&G had some great insert sets this year but because the minis were so hard to find, I don't think any of the sets got a lot of love from bloggers.

Of course, I love pretty much anything Ginter so you know I love this card!

In addition to the mini, Douglas threw in a pair of Reds to help fill up the PWE.  One of the Reds was this Todd Frazier card which is new to my collection I believe.

The other was one of those blood diamond sparkly things.

Simon was pretty good for the Reds last year but I don't think I'll miss him this year.

Thanks for the quick and easy trade Douglas!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments